Waterboy horse wash carries the equivalent of 4 normal water drums and takes up a lot less space than 1 drum. Waterboy fits neatly into the unused space in the front of your HB505, HB510 and Classic trailers. It won't impede use of the front ramp or grooms door but it certainly makes keeping your horses looking and feeling good a pleasure instead of a nuisance. Waterboy weighs less than 20Kg so it is easy to lift it into place and then securing it only takes a minute.
Waterboy horsewash has a quiet, powerful 100psi pump to dispense all the water you need for drinking, washing and tack cleaning. Waterboy fills a bucket of water in about a minute and the water pressure delivered through the handy multi-spray head is better and more reliable than most stable hosepipes. Maybe that is why so many people are installing them in the yard! Lorry owners, if you don't have a horse wash on your lorry, Waterboy is perfect for you.
Waterboy horse wash is powered by a sealed rechargeable deep cycle battery. The voltmeter on the Waterboy will tell you, at a glance, how much power is left at any time so you will never get caught with a flat battery. When you need to recharge simply connect the charger to any normal 220V outlet. Waterboy operates very quietly, needs no wiring or plumbing.
Waterboy horsewash comes with our fabulous 12 month no quibble warranty on all mechanical parts. FEATURES:- Super slim design, occupies minimal space, making Waterboy suitable for a huge range of Vehicles. Waterboy horsewash is designed and developed by horse experts specifically for washing horses. Powerful 100psi industrial diaphragm pump, specially developed for Waterboy. Removable 12 Volt, 7.5 amp, rechargeable deep cycle battery. Colour-coded battery charge indicator for easy monitoring. High quality brass core spray head, fully adjustable. No plumbing, no wiring, stand alone, self sufficient Horsewash. 1 bolt fitting and removal in most horse trailers. Super silent operation - horses barely notice. Convenient, neat equipment bag - keeps hose and spray head to hand. Waterboy 120 can easily wash 6 horses and is perfect for lorries, yards and large trailers. Waterboy 80 can wash, cool and give drinks to 3-4 horses and is perfect for small lorries and trailers. It fits perfectly in all models of Ifor Williams horse trailers and in most other trailers worldwide. A wide selection of fixing brackets is available.
1. A clean, cool horse is a happy, healthy horse.
2. Drinking water on tap anytime, anywhere, especially important in hot weather.
3. Wash your horse when he is warm - it's easier and more effective.
4. Cool and revitalise hard working tendons.
5. Focused, controlled power is soft enough for faces but easily removes dried on Stay Sound.
6. Stimulate and speed up recovery by increasing circulation.
7. Increased blood flow carries more lactic acid from the tired muscles aiding rapid recovery from hard or prolonged work.
8. Focused, constant streams of cool water reduce your horses temperature more quickly than unfocused buckets of water, getting you back in competition quickly.
9. Throw in a bag of ice and ease away your horses soreness at the perfect time - immediately after work or trauma.
10. With its powerful yet controllable washing ability the Waterboy 120 is fitted in yards all over the country where water pressure is just not good enough or power is not available.
11. Wash mud and grime from your tack and equipment when it is fresh and easily removed - leaving a lot less work for tomorrow.
12. Your clean, fresh horse arrives home ready for bed leaving you more time to work on your own recovery.
13. Finish up by washing out your trailer.
- Available in 3 sizes