- built to take the punishment of all-day-every-day use that would kill an ordinary barrow in no time at all
If you’re moving and pouring concrete all day, you’ll know the frustrations of the Barrow Buyer: He has been WASTING money on barrows that obviously are not up to the job!
The Site 750 is up to just about anything you might care to throw at it, and is guaranteed to save you money over its lifetime.
Capacity: 90 ltr
NB: TRIPLE-braced at the rear of the tray, the most exposed part of the chassis:
- Vertically from ground level
- Diagonally by a U-brace supporting the rear rim of the tray
...and that brace is again supported vertically be a steel rod, LOCKING this critical part of the construction into place, for good!
Now look at the front part of the chassis and that ingenious, fully enveloping support for the front tray edge PLUS no less than two reinforcing braces - one vertical, one diagonal.
- - Super-rigid main chassis in heavy-duty oval steel tubing
- - Tray in ultra-tough Polyethylene (PE) designed for easy and ergonomically correct pouring: Tray forms a virtual spout when tipped.
- - Rugged 4-ply tyre on safety wheel rim with real steel roller bearings.
- - Broad, square tipping bar for optimal control when pouring (and secure storing in vertical position.)
- - Solid steel skids to take the knocks of thousands of hard landings on concrete, gravel, etc
- - Rear tray brace supports the entire width of the tray